Champagne, strawberries and cream, and tennis – Britain’s best loved sport
Posted: January 2015
It wouldn’t be June in Britain if the tennis wasn’t streamed on TVs around the office and you weren’t checking how our favourite Brit, Andy Murray, is performing in each match. You are not alone in your love of this sport, we, and almost every other Brit adores it too. To celebrate the prestigious occasion we have designed some bespoke packages which you could share with your clients in a promotional prize giveaway. Whether you are looking to splash out or keep to a budget, we have the prize idea for you.
Looking for more inspiration or for something a bit different? Give us call: 020 7428 1214, email: email@example.com, or pop in and see us at Deane House Studios to find out more.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Blow-Out: A Royal Wimbledon experience
Who wouldn’t enjoy a celebrity makeover before being Chauffeur driven to a Royal Centre Court Experience with Champagne and strawberries? Take the stress and queues out of Wimbledon by giving your clients a chance to win their own ‘Wills and Kate Royal Tennis Day’.
Don’t take your eyes off the ball.
– Return Travel For 2 People To London
– Return Transfers From The Station To The Hotel
– 2 Nights’ Accommodation At The 5 Star Courthouse Hotel
– Breakfast For 2 People In The Hotel Restaurant Each Morning
– A Royal Makeover With A Celebrity Stylist
– 2 Centre Court Wimbledon Tickets
– Chauffeur Driven Car To And From The Venue
Forget a homemade brew, Champagne is what you need in your hand as you unwind in front of the big match. A hand delivered hamper, specifically designed with your criteria in mind, is an ideal way to incentivise your clients and get involved in the Wimbledon frenzy. Enjoy the Champagne afternoon tea experience, all from the comfort of your own sofa.
Make sure you don’t hit the net.
– Fortnum’s Blanc De Blancs Brut N.V, Hostomme Bottle
– Afternoon Blend Tea, 125g Tin
– Tea At Fortnum & Mason
– Traditional Tea Strainer
– Punnet Of Strawberries For 2
– Fresh Single Cream
– Fortnum’s Afternoon Tea Biscuits, Dark Chocolate
– Shortbread Petticoat Tails
– Strawberry Preserve, No.91
– Orange Marmalade With Champagne
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn for more regular updates. Or, call us to arrange a chat in the NDL HQ: +44 207 428 1200
Until next time,
Leanne at NDL