October Newsletter 2023- Survey competition- Terms and Conditions
Posted: October 2023
Promotional Significant Terms
Promotion is open to all named direct recipients of the 26th October 2023 NDL email newsletter survey. Opens 13:00 BST 26.10.23 and closes 15:00 BST 09.11.23. One entry per person. 1 winner will be randomly selected after 15:00 on 09.11.23 and contacted that day by telephone and / or email. Prize: Ninja blast portable cordless blender: Nick Deyong Ltd T/A NDL Group. For full terms and conditions click here
Full Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Nick Deyong Ltd T/A NDL Group, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.
2. Promotional Period: Opens 13.00 BST on 26th October 2023 and closes at 13.00 BST on 9th November 2023. One entry per person. Any entries received outside these dates or times will not be included in the draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Eligibility: Promotion is open to all named direct recipients of the NDL October 2023 Newsletter. The promotion excludes NDL and Promotigo employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers.
5. Entry Instructions: To enter; click through the NDL newsletter and answer the one survey question and enter your email address. Valid entries will then be entered into the qualifying draw.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received after 13:00 BST on the 26th October 2023.
7. Winners will be notified by telephone and / or email within 1 working day of the prize draw. Winners will have 2 working days to accept their prize otherwise the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to a reserve winner.
8. It is the responsibility of the participant to check their junk / spam email inbox to ensure they are in receipt of their winner notification, although the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner more than once. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if the email/phone calls are missed or not read/or responded to for any reason/
9. Prize fund: There is a total of one prize to be won in the NDL newsletter survey promotion.
Ninja blast portable cordless blender is subject to availability.
Prize will be delivered directly to the winner upon confirmation of full delivery address.
10. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
11. Please allow 28 working days for delivery of the prize.
12. If delivery will be delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all winners affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes and revised delivery dates.
14. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. No bulk or automated entries.
15.Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
16. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter and NDL reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for a similar prize of equal or greater value.
17. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
18. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses, damage of claims whatsoever arising out of participating in the prize draw or accepting the prize, excluding any liability which cannot be restricted or excluded by law, for example for death and personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence. This does not affect the consumer’s rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
19. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and/or NDL, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and/or NDL reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. The Promoter reserve the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.