Job Vacancy: Freelance Project Executive
Posted: October 2022
Due to some exciting new client campaigns launching, we’re looking for a brilliant freelance project executive to join our growing Solutions team.
The role is to support our Head of Activation in the set up, delivery and ongoing management of global promotional marketing campaigns. This is a multi-faceted role, where you will be building relationships with our clients whilst also working closely with our partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure our campaigns are delivered seamlessly, on budget and on time.
We’re looking for an exceptional communicator, a great team player and somebody with the ability to confidently multitask between different projects. Experience working in the promotional marketing sector is a bonus.
* Supporting the Head of Activation with the setup and management of online campaign delivery, creation of microsites and website tracking data
* Briefing and managing workflow through internal departments
* Sourcing, briefing and managing partners and suppliers
* Producing, managing and tracking timing schedules for promotional activity
* Copy-writing, proof-reading and signing-off of artwork and marketing copy for consumer promotions
* Managing winner selection process and independent adjudicators
* Managing customer queries for promotions
* Monitoring the progress of work and producing status reports
* Highly organised and a comfortable multitasker
* Enjoys building and maintaining relationships
* Proactive with great attention to detail
* Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Great Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Excellent spelling, grammar, writing and communication skills
* Positive, enthusiastic approach and ability to work on own initiative
* Team player
We’re looking for somebody who can work 3 days per week (this must include a Friday) for an initial 3-month commitment with the potential to extend and start ASAP.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in working with some exciting brands and being part of our amazing team please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com with “Project Executive, Solutions” in the subject.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE – we have great partners already!
NDL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.