Prize Draw Full Terms & Conditions
Posted: August 2016
Terms and conditions apply, see below for more details.
1. Promotion opens 15:00, 23/08/2016 and closes at 23:59, 15/09/2016.
2. This promotion is 1 x free prize draw operated by The NDL Group (’the promoter’). Entry is open to all named direct recipients of the NDL Group August Newsletter, “Win a Roarsome overnight stay for 2 at the Gir Lion Lodge at ZSL London Zoo” email aged 18 or over (‘the participant’). The promotion excludes NDL Group employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. A maximum of one prize per person.
4. To enter; Entrants must click the link on the newsletter to be directed to the entry form. To complete their entry, entrants will be required to submit their name, company name and contact details.
5. Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by an automated process within 3 working days after the close of the prize draw.
6. Winner will be notified by telephone or email within 2 working days of the draw and sent a follow up confirmation email. Winner will have 28 days to accept their prize otherwise the prize may be forfeited and will remain unawarded.
7. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own. Authorisation from a director will be required prior to award of prizes with a value over £500.
8. There is a total of 1 prize for two people to be won in the promotion.
Overnight accommodation at the Gir Lodge at London Zoo. Experience includes:
o One night’s accommodation for two people in a twin lodge
o Comfy beds with soft linen and pillows
o En-suite with toilet, basin and shower (towels are supplied)
o Bedside table
o Sofa bed
o Lights, a heater and two power sockets to ensure you have a cosy stay
o Private veranda with seating so you can soak up the atmosphere and relax
o Hair dryer
o Complimentary towels, shampoo / conditioner / shower are provided
o Tea and coffee making facilities
o Complimentary drink on arrival
o A delicious two-course dinner with a £50 drinks allowance
o Exclusive tours led by our passionate and knowledge hosts; sunset, torchlight and morning
o Complimentary car parking at ZSL London Zoo
o Two days’ entry to ZSL London Zoo (or one day ZSL London Zoo and one day to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo)
9. Available on selected dates only. The experience runs six nights a week through to December, with designated family-friendly nights and adult only nights to ensure each stay is specially tailored to its guests.
10. Travel to and from the venue is not included.
11. Accommodation is based on two people sharing a twin lodge on full board basis.
12. Drinks allowance is for the whole party, not per person.
13. Must be over the age of 14 years. You can enter ZSL London Zoo anytime from 10am on the day of your experience and stay for the full day after. You are also welcome to visit to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo for free on the day of departure from Gir Lion Lodge (parking or car entry is not included at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo)
14. Prize must be claimed and booked by the recipient within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
15. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
16. Winners’ names and company will be available for a period of 3 months upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
18. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute with a similar prize of equal or greater value.
19. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the NDL Group – ‘Win a Roarsome overnight stay for 2 at the Gir Lion Lodge at ZSL London Zoo’ entry page. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
20. The promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participating of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
21. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
22. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
23. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: email@example.com.
24. By entering this promotion you agree to these term and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Nick Deyong Ltd T/A NDL Group, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.