Twitter Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Posted: February 2017
Win a Valentine’s makeover or clean shave, plus £100 towards a new outfit
We love prize promotions so we’re giving away a Valentine’s makeover. You have 24 hours to RT our Valentine’s post to be in with a chance of winning #LoveNDL
- A fabulous makeover from the MAC Professionals, or
- A traditional clean shave at stylish grooming men’s club, The Refinery
- £100 to spend on a new wardrobe to go with your amazing new look
Terms and conditions apply, see below for more details.
1. Promotion opens 12:15, 14/02/2017 and closes at 12:15, 15/02/2017.
2. This promotion is 1 x free prize draw operated by The NDL Group (’the promoter’). Entry is open to all direct clients of NDL who follow @NDLGroup on Twitter aged 18 or over (‘the participant’). The promotion excludes NDL Group employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. A maximum of one prize per person.
4. To enter; Entrants must follow @NDLGroup on Twitter and re-tweet the NDL Twitter post titled “Win a Valentine’s makeover or clean shave plus £100 towards a new outfit! #LoveNDL.
5. Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by an automated process within 3 working days after the close of the prize draw.
6. Winner will be notified by DM on twitter within 2 working days of the draw and sent a follow up confirmation email. Winner will have 28 days to accept their prize otherwise the prize may be forfeited and will remain unawarded.
7. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own. Authorisation from a director will be required prior to award of prizes with a value over £500.
8. There is a total of 1 prize to be won in the promotion:
- Choose between a MAC Make Up Makeover lesson OR
- The Refinery Men’s Traditional Wet Shave
- £100.00 of vouchers of winner’s choice of department store
9. A full makeup tutorial to master making up your own face, working feature by feature with a M·A·C Artist for 90 minutes. Appointments are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Valid at any M·A·C concession stand or standalone store.
10. Men’s Traditional Wet Shave lasts approx. 30 minutes.
11. Winner will receive £100 of vouchers of their chosen department store.
12. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
13. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
14. Winners’ names and company will be available for a period of 3 months upon request to email@example.com.
15. Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
16. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute with a similar prize of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter monitors entrant’s responses to this Promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Twitter community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the Promotion. Your use on Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions located here: https://twitter.com/tos. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
18. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
19. The Promoter does not commit to responding to @ mentions and/or replies, and is not responsible for content altered via re-tweets by other Twitter users. Promoter reserves all rights relating to the promoter’s Twitter account, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the account, (ii) blocking other Twitter users; and (iii) discontinuing the account at any time.
20. The promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participating of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
21. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
22. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
23. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. By entering this promotion you agree to these term and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Nick Deyong Ltd T/A NDL Group, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.